This page provides access to Lincoln resources and all users must comply with applicable policy Lincoln University Information Technology Policies. By using these resources users are deemed to have read and understood their obligations under that policy.
The key points of the Policy are:
* Not to use technology resources or Lincoln facilities to access, store, distribute, display, print or produce material that is, or likely to be, obscene, objectionable or offensive
* Not to use technology resources or Lincoln facilities to harass any other person
* Not to use technology resources or Lincoln facilities to create or propagate a virus, worm or any other form of malicious software
* Not to violate Copyright - e.g. downloading commercial software and MP3 files
* Lincoln University makes no guarantees of security, confidentiality or reliability of internet services
* There are circumstances where the content and quantity of traffic can be monitored.
Abuse of this kiosk or any facilities provided or non-compliance with the internet access policy can put your Lincoln University network access at risk. Please be aware that we record details of who logs in and what sites are visited.
If there is a problem with this device or any of these services please contact Lincoln IT Help or phone +64 (03) 423 0100 or extension 30100 during normal business hours.